ISCT invites you to submit abstracts in the following categories for the 2018 Annual Meeting:
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells
- Engineered Stem Cell Products
- Oncolytic Viruses/Vaccines
- Gene Therapy
- Tissue Engineering
- Solid Organ Targeted Therapy
- Process Development and Facility Operations
- Regulatory Affairs and Quality Systems
The submission deadline for abstracts to the ISCT 2018 Annual Meeting is December 11, 2017.
The abstract body cannot exceed 2,500 characters, exclusive of the title, author block, images and tables.
ISCT may reject abstracts that are considered inappropriate for any reason. Abstracts, once submitted, can only be withdrawn from publication no later than February 9, 2018. If not withdrawn by this deadline, all accepted abstracts will be published in the final program.
Abstracts must be submitted via the online Abstract Submission System. Abstracts will NOT be accepted by email, mail, or fax.
Abstract presenters MUST be registered for the meeting. For those requiring acceptance notifications before registering, ISCT will allow up to two weeks after acceptance for these individuals to register.
- Abstracts submitted to the ISCT 2018 Annual Meeting are embargoed from the time of submission.
- For the abstract to be eligible for presentation at the ISCT 2018 Annual Meeting, information contained within, as well as additional data and information to be presented about the content, may not be published elsewhere or made public before the abstract has been published/presented at the ISCT 2018 Annual Meeting.
- Authors must notify ISCT if, after the submission deadline, the submitted abstract is accepted for publication elsewhere and will be published before the ISCT 2018 Annual Meeting. Publication before the meeting may result in the abstract being removed from the meeting.
- If the Embargo Policy is violated, the abstract may be withdrawn by ISCT from presentation at the ISCT 2018 Annual Meeting and from publication in the final program.
*An embargo means that information from any abstract or presentation may not be announced, publicized, or distributed before the embargo date and time.
There are no fees associated with submitting an abstract. Those presenting abstracts will be responsible for their own travel and meeting expenses.
Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplemental version of Cytotherapy, the official journal of ISCT.
If you no longer want your abstract to be published in Cytotherapy, you must notify firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 9, 2018.
Abstract notifications will be sent out to presenters via e-mail on or before January 31, 2018.
A select number of awards are available. Three Young Investigator awards and three Technologist Awards of $1000 USD each will be selected based on abstract score.
One Best Poster and one Best Oral Abstract Award of $1500 USD each will be selected and awarded on site at the ISCT 2018 Annual Meeting.
To be eligible for Abstract Awards, you must be a current ISCT member.
A young investigator is classified as a student, resident, or fellow who received their PhD in the last 7 years. Eligibility for the Technologist Award requires the presenter to hold a technical designation (ex. MLS(ASCP) or equivalent). Technologist Award recipients are employed in technical laboratory settings.
Technologist and Young Investigator Abstract Award recipients will be notified by February 9, 2018.